Meet The Fabulous Team Behind Interiors at Nine to Eleven
Sarah Clark – Founder & Design Principal
Heading up this fabulous team is Sarah Clark, Founder & Design Principal. Sarah is out-and-out dynamite! Her Creative energy is extraordinary. She optimises the essence of interior design creating interiors that are entirely unique, vibrant and individual. Sarah’s knowledge, passion and ability to tune into our clients’ needs and wishes has created our remarkable reputation for beautiful bespoke interiors and as with all the greatest mentors she channels this into her incredible leadership style producing truly distinctive results. She lets her brilliance radiate throughout the team. Once met never forgotten, Sarah is sassy, colourful and never seen without her signature scarf and shiny doc Martens, she is without doubt an absolute knockout!
Mary James - Creative Director
Meet Mary James, our Creative Director and Spatial Design master! Mary injects her raw and authentic “Yorkshireness” into unique creative and innovative designs. As a working Mum her ethos is practicality; "nowt will be changed if nowts brok'n"! Mary sells a lifestyle and brings excitement and joy to tired interiors. As the up-and-coming trend setter in North Yorkshire's homes, Mary's designs are made reality by her talented colleagues. Truly passionate about her job, no request is too big or small and Mary will always go beyond to keep her team and customers happy. Come and embark on a curated design journey marvelling at Mary's set and styling skills through our showroom window displays.
Rachel Wood - Interior Design Specialist
Rachel is our Interior Design Specialist and know-how Queen. Maximalist in her personality; this translates into the passion she puts into her interiors and customer interactions. An ambitious young designer: Rachel is a myriad of talent. Whether you want a calm home with varying hues of neutrals or an eclectic home full of contrasting colour, Rachel embodies a natural skill to materialise a vision suitable for any setting, all delivered with love and care. Rachel's no nonsense, hardworking mentality stems from a lifetime committed to her family's farming business in rural Yorkshire. Applying this same dedication now in the design space and balancing it with one beautiful little lady clung to her side. Amelia tends to follow mummy into work on occasion and has our visitors cooing!
Wendy Walker – Interior Design Specialist
Honouring our Haberdashery Matriarch: Mrs Wendy Walker. Is there anything this multi-skilled Superwoman cannot do?! No is the quick answer to that. Our glamourous Wendy is never in one spot for too long. Like lightening she whizzes around the space, pin cushion on her arm and tape measure around her neck always ready for action. Wendy takes care of our beautiful fabrics checking quality and preparing them for our makers. Once the beautiful handmade soft furnishings have been constructed, Wendy gets them ready for their new home and sends them off with the specialist fitter. Exuding class and charming with her charismatic nature, Wendy is the perfect person to welcome customers into our lovely showroom and guide them on their design journey. Does someone you know need an injection of life, excitement, or enthusiasm? We will happily let you adopt our regularly used term: "Be more Wendy”.
Beth Todd – Sales & Marketing Advisor
Beth, AKA the Face, the Host, the Sales Guru, the Showroom Empress! Love popping in to ogle our beautiful displays? Often pass by with a quick query or enquiry about how design appointments work? Your go-to is Beth; she has you covered whatever your needs might be. Identifying your requirements and introducing you to the appropriate design specialist is Beth's forte. Her knowledge and understanding of our unique products and services is incomparable. Together with Sarah, Beth applies her expertise on product success and customer feedback to determine what will next grace our shelves and display stands. Beth runs a tight and spotlessly clean ship keeping things extra
A little insight into our Company Culture & Values
- Be creative, give the clients something uniquely different. Wow them with something they cannot do themselves or buy elsewhere. We are entirely unique, innovative and individual.
- We are passionate about design. Striving for individuality constantly creates exciting fresh ideas. Our enthusiasm for interiors is limitless and this produces truly distinctive results.
- Listen to our clients, assessing their wishes and their needs. Communicate constantly face to face and through all media to ensure all details are considered always meeting the client’s requirements.
- Our knowledge is key to our sales success. We inform our clients, ourselves and each other about all products and services. We consistently learn, grow and master these skills so that our clients benefit from the most informed choice. We teach each other new skills constantly and all contribute to our excellence.
- We are always honest. Making commitments that can be achieved, delivering on our promises. We never compromise our services or quality and are always truthful. Challenges are dealt with promptly, communicated effectively and solved punctually.
- We recognise our foundations and respect our heritage. We are focused, know our specialism and are proud of our achievements. We never overcomplicate things and are very straightforward.
- We look after each other and our clients, our welfare and safety are vital always. We are careful and understanding, open and helpful to all. We do whatever it takes to achieve team goals. We know that together we are stronger.
- ENERGY IN MOTION! Our minds and our bodies are perfectly in tune. We are assertive, confident and constantly moving forward, we channel our positivity creating momentum, we believe in achieving our dreams.
- We are privileged to be invited into our client’s lives and homes, we respect their property and their information and treat it with privacy and highest esteem, creating a trustworthy and comfortable environment at all times. We respect our environment, each other, their space, and opinion promoting wellbeing at all times.
- Quality control is constant. Assessing our levels of service and product quality daily. We constantly check and ensure we deliver exceptional quality adding value for the long term. We never settle for anything less than outstanding.
- We are grateful. We say thank you and show our appreciation often. We celebrate our team effort and are thankful for each other’s support and guidance. We adore seeing customers in store and show our loyalty within our sales process.
- Always optimistic in everything we do. Our energy and motivation create a wonderful upbeat environment. Everyone feels comfortable and happy in the knowledge we are helpful, sincere and confident. Positive energy radiates from our team. We are great!
- We are competent and competitive. We display pride in our work and congratulate ourselves on our job well done. Our talents create prosperity and our work ethic proves our commitment to succeed.
- We always enjoy ourselves, our atmosphere is happy and it’s contagious! All around us enjoy it too. We love life!
- Embracing change and being adaptable are solutions to our challenges. We improve constantly by being open minded and fearless to change. We recognise the need to improve systems and discuss change throughout the team to ensure new ideas assist everyone.